2. Information Collection and Use
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically from your use.
Information We Collect From Your Input. The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you depends on how you interact with the Service and may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, company and email address;
- Comments, feedback and other information you submit to the Service; and
- Interests and communication preferences.
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers; and
- Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used and pages you visited or searched for on the Service.
We may use and disclose information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, such as browser and device information, anonymous usage data and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law. If we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
You can control cookies through your browser’s settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts or make full use of the Service.
3. Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Provide, evaluate and improve the Service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns and our other products and services and to develop new services and benefits;
- Notify you about changes or updates to the Service;
- Provide you wi